There are days...

...when I feel like I can hardly breathe because I miss you so...

...when all I long for is just to hold your hand again

...when I look at pictures of us together and try to tell myself it won't be long

...when I desperately want to believe it won't be long til you're home, but it still feels like eternity

...when I don't want to just tell you about a moment that happened, I want you to be here to experience it with us

...when I get tired of explaining to people that yes, I'm married, even though some friends may have never met you

...when I'm tired of the waiting and the countdown and I just want our homecoming to be here

...when I want to laugh with you, cry with you, be with you.

Make no mistake - deployment is hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the one who is waiting...

Broken

Handmade jewelry giveaway!